Terms & Conditions
1. “Buyer” means the person who buys or agrees to buy the Products from the Seller.
2. “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
3. “Delivery date” means the date specified by the Seller when the Products are to be delivered.
4. “Products” means those goods specified.
5. “Price” means the price for the Products including Goods and Services Tax (GST).
6. “Seller” means a person who sells something.
7. “Consumer” shall bear the meaning as described.
1. Nothing in these conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
2. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the Products in accordance with any written quotation of the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any written or verbal order of the Buyer which is accepted by the Seller, subject in any case to these conditions, which shall govern the contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or is purported to be made, by the Buyer.
3. Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or
4. If any provision of these conditions is adjudged invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of those provisions in question shall not be affected.
5. If the Seller approves of any refunds or cancellations of goods ordered by the Buyer then any sum paid by the Buyer will be refunded or re-credited in the same mode the payment has been made initially to the Buyer’s account and the Seller will notify the Buyer at the address given in the order form. Cheque refund will be made within 10 working days. Other mode of refund will be managed by banks and seller is not liable for any delays. The Seller will not be obliged to offer any compensation whatsoever (including but not limited to compensation for disappointment suffered).
The Price and Payment
1. Save as provided otherwise herein the Price shall be that as stipulated in the Seller’s published price list current at the date of order of the Products. Any event of any increase in the cost to the Seller of raw materials, labour, overheads, or any increase in taxes or duties, or any variation in exchange rate the Seller may increase the Price payable under the contract upon written notice. If notice of price increase is given by the Seller, the Buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and receive back any sums they have paid. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by the Seller within seven days of delivery of the notice of price increase to the Buyer.
2. Payment of the Price shall be due at the date of the order. Time for payment shall be of the essence. If the Buyer does not pay the Price on notification of delivery the Seller may bring an action for the Price even though property in the Products has not been passed to the Buyer in which event the Buyer shall become liable to pay the Seller legal costs on an indemnity basis and contractual interest as stipulated herebelow. If the Buyer fails to make payment upon delivery or as required, the Seller may suspend delivery of the Products or any further Products ordered until payment is made in full.
1. The quantity and description of the Products shall be set out in the Seller’s quotation.
2. The Seller may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
3. Photographs and drawings are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
1. Orders are accepted upon issuance of our purchase order and are subject to the terms set forth therein; notwithstanding any variance from the terms of the buyer’s order form.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver caused by labor or transportation difficulties, accidents, acts of God, failure of sources of supply, or other causes beyond our control, and changes will affect the delivery date.
Change of Orders or Cancellation
1. As a courtesy to the clients, the Seller will honor reasonable requests for order changes provided the Buyer bears all of the cost related to such changes, and may be subject to rescheduled delivery dates at the discretion of the Seller.
2. Changes or cancellations are subject to the Seller’s ability to conform. A charge will be levied against cancelled or changed orders based on costs already incurred by the Seller. All changes must be in writing and submitted on a revised purchase order. Changes will affect the delivery date
If goods cannot be accepted when ready, the seller will store the goods at our warehouse for 2weeks. After 2 weeks, the buyer has to accept risks and storage charges incured based on standard rate.
1. Delivery of the products shall be made by the Seller or his agent notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at the Sellers premises or for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
2. The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavors to meet any date agreed for delivery.
3. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
4. Please ensure your delivery address is correct as we cannot be held responsible for parcels delivered to an incorrectly provided address. There will be an additional charge for parcels redirected to any address other than the delivery address provided by the buyer at checkout.
Acceptance of the Products
1. The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted as provided.
2. After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
3. The will not be held under any obligation to give refunds if the buyer is dissatisfied by the order as long as it is in accordance with the invoice/order places by the buyer. Any refunds made is entirely the freewill of the seller.
4. In case of the delivered product not matching the invoice or order paid for by the buyer where the error is made by the seller. The seller should be contacted by the buyer immediately with in 24hours in writing to rectify the problem. However if the error is made by the third party delivery service or labor the buyer should contact the seller immediately within 24hours to render help within their capacity with obligations. In event of damage you must retain all package. We will require from you photos to submit a claim to our carrier.
1. There are no express or implied warranties, conditions and obligations of the Seller, whether statutory or otherwise that extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
Title and Risk
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
2. Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in cash or clear funds
Your Personal information is kept confidential. We do not share your information with any third party order than carefully selected couriers to deliver products where required.
Our products are for external use only, so please take precaution while handling them. The seller accepts no responsibility for the mishandling or misuse of any of the products. It’s the buyers responsibility to check documentation and test compatibility before purchase.
Please be aware that when buying goods on the internet, you are entering into a legally binding contract. The contract between buyer and seller begin once an order has been paid for by the buyer.